adjectivePhysics & Philosophy
- Belonging to both space and time or to space-time.More example sentences
- If God is the only real cause of spatio-temporal phenomena, he is the only real cause of ‘thoughts’ or ‘perceptions.’
- Specific accumulation regimes and modes of regulation are typically constructed in specific social spaces and spatio-temporal matrices.
- The world we experience is a spatio-temporal world.
More definitions of spatiotemporalDefinition of spatiotemporal in:
- The British & World English dictionary