- An edition of a newspaper, magazine, television program, etc., that differs from the usual format, especially in concentrating on one particularly important story.More example sentences
- Cut back on flooding stores with special edition this and special edition that.
- The explosive testimony will be broadcast on Tuesday night in a special edition of RTE's Prime Time.
- Well, ‘Entertainment Weekly’ is releasing not one but six different special editions of the magazine with some of your favorite characters on the covers.
More definitions of special editionDefinition of special edition in:
- The British & World English dictionary