- (In the Roman Catholic Church) a special aim or purpose for which a Mass is celebrated or prayers are said.More example sentences
- Many of the pilgrims who travel there today pray for a special intention.
- The prayer group meets every Monday at 3pm in St. Brigid's Chrch to pray for the sick and special intentions.
- For the month of May there is special intentions for all those studying for examinations.
More definitions of special intentionDefinition of special intention in:
- The British & World English dictionary