- (In the context of children at school) particular educational requirements resulting from learning difficulties, physical disability, or emotional and behavioral difficulties.More example sentences
- Bonnah involved the relocation of a student with special needs from the traditional school system to one better equipped to deal with his needs.
- There once was a boarding school couple at Riverview, a school for teens with special needs, located on Cape Cod.
- It makes money by teaching children with special needs and by running charter public schools.
More definitions of special needsDefinition of special needs in:
- The British & World English dictionary