Definition of spectral tarsier in English:
A tarsier that has a tail with a long bushy tuft and a scaly base, native to Sulawesi.
- Tarsius spectrum, family Tarsiidae
- The spectral tarsier is a nocturnal primate endemic to the Indonesian island of Sulawesi.
- The tarsiers we saw are spectral tarsiers with huge round eyes which lets them see in the night when they are hunting for insects to eat.
- The spectral tarsier, Tarsius spectrum, is the shortest primate in the world at only nine centimetres tall.
Definition of spectral tarsier in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.