- A photographic or other visual or electronic representation of a spectrum.More example sentences
- Nowadays, most spectrograms map frequency to a predefined color table to visually clarify the plot.
- For the study of vowels and consonants, the waveform is presented as a spectrogram, on which sounds appear as recognizable visual patterns.
- As I was trained as a linguist, I of course studied spectrograms and sound analyses.
More definitions of spectrogramDefinition of spectrogram in:
- The British & World English dictionary