Definition of speech pathology in English:
The study and treatment of speech and language problems.
- Physical therapy, speech pathology, occupational therapy, and a social worker should be involved early in care.
- Other cuts, he argues, see overworked nurses increasingly responsible for physiotherapy, speech pathology, occupational therapy and social work.
- Related services such as transportation, speech pathology, and occupational therapy are provided, of course, but one social worker is shared by many schools.
- Example sentences
- The project's core team included a geriatrician, a speech pathologist, a nurse, and an administrator.
- In Jake's case, the related service providers are a speech pathologist and an occupational therapist.
- A single consultation with a speech pathologist may be helpful to develop communication strategies.
Definition of speech pathology in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan