( • trademark SpeedDating)
- An organized social activity in which people seeking romantic relationships have a series of short conversations with potential partners in order to determine whether there is mutual interest.More example sentences
- Lossen told me that she thinks the best benefit to speed dating is gaining conversation starting skills.
- Brenda had also organised some speed dating where participants got to chat to as many people as possible over a short period of time.
- A study of speed dating showed that if we have to choose between 10 potential dates, we do so on the basis of our expressed values.
More definitions of speed datingDefinition of speed dating in:
- The British & World English dictionary