A motorboat designed for high speed.
- You can design your own speedboat or paddle boat and see how fast it can go - or even whether it will stay afloat.
- In his backyard was a dock that stored his private speedboat and yacht, two items which he treasured.
- On this occasion, it was merely a speedboat which had run out of fuel.
- Example sentences
- Size probably contributed as much as its location to Lake George's popularity as a venue for speedboating.
- The depth of the lake makes it a natural draw for recreational boating and water sports, including speedboating, sailing, para-sailing, water skiing, jet skiing and swimming.
- Joe was an avid sportsman, passionate for speedboating, and enjoyment of travel.
Definition of speedboat in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.