- Check the spelling in (a text) using a spellchecker.More example sentences
- From a visitors point of view if you couldn't be bothered spellchecking your website then how good can your product really be?
- Earlier this week, someone at the NZ Herald must have hit the wrong buttons when spellchecking this story.
- Once you've written, rewritten, spellchecked, and proofread your newsletter in the word processor, copy and paste it into the body of your email program.
nounBack to top
- 1A check of the spelling in a file of text using a spellchecker.More example sentences
- I don't run an anti-virus or spellcheck program, and I don't believe in installing patches or defragmenting my hard drive.
- They'll also see a new tool that provides a kind of universal spellcheck service regardless of what application is being used.
- They understand software, surfing and spellchecks.
- 1.1A spellchecker.More example sentences
- A new spellcheck is a valuable addition, as is the enhanced search-and-replace function.
- Why don't people use the computer spellcheck?
- The spellcheck didn't like 34G and asked if I wanted to change it to Agamemnon.
More definitions of spellcheckDefinition of spellcheck in:
- The British & World English dictionary