Definition of spermatic in English:
Of or relating to sperm or semen.
- The spermatic fluid may be rich, ordinary, poor or insufficient, or absolutely worthless.
- Testicular volume and blood flow in the spermatic artery were measured by scrotal ultrasonography and color duplex sonography preoperatively, three months postoperatively and then every six months.
- The middle suprarenal sometimes provides a spermatic artery, more frequently on the left than on the right side.
- Example sentences
- By contrast, females paired with Tudor males that had main cells but were spermatically deprived died after only 21 days, a significant reduction in lifespan.
- The writers discussed by Bloom, Macherey, Derrida et al. are male precursors who have engendered, albeit not spermatically, male progenies.
- Although, I think it was just continuity error that Holling believed he was spermatically challenged when Jackie showed up because he never said it was physically impossible when Shelly started believing she was pregnant.
Definition of spermatic in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.