Of or relating to sperm or semen.
More example sentences
- The spermatic fluid may be rich, ordinary, poor or insufficient, or absolutely worthless.
- Testicular volume and blood flow in the spermatic artery were measured by scrotal ultrasonography and color duplex sonography preoperatively, three months postoperatively and then every six months.
- The middle suprarenal sometimes provides a spermatic artery, more frequently on the left than on the right side.
late Middle English: via late Latin from Greek spermatikos, from sperma (see sperm).
- More example sentences
- By contrast, females paired with Tudor males that had main cells but were spermatically deprived died after only 21 days, a significant reduction in lifespan.
- The writers discussed by Bloom, Macherey, Derrida et al. are male precursors who have engendered, albeit not spermatically, male progenies.
- Although, I think it was just continuity error that Holling believed he was spermatically challenged when Jackie showed up because he never said it was physically impossible when Shelly started believing she was pregnant.
More definitions of spermaticDefinition of spermatic in:
- The British & World English dictionary