- The production or development of mature spermatozoa.More example sentences
- Reproductive maturity is achieved with the establishment of regular menstruation and ovulation in females and mature spermatogenesis in males.
- Its production - spermatogenesis - involves cell divisions and reorganization of chromosomal material, which generates genetic diversity.
- The strategy for spermatogenesis - the production of sperm - is different.
More definitions of spermatogenesisDefinition of spermatogenesis in:
- The British & World English dictionary