- An instrument that produces a line recording the strength and rate of a person’s pulse.More example sentences
- The pulse tracings by the sphygmograph are equally significant.
- The sphygmograph was a first step in standardizing the recording and evaluation of pulses using technology.
- Included in the collection are a small number of sphygmographs, the first device to take a reading and transcribe it onto a chart.
More definitions of sphygmographDefinition of sphygmograph in:
- The British & World English dictionary