- A high tapering heel on a woman’s shoe.More example sentences
- Off the main streets, one can see women teetering on spike heels across cobblestones, a symptom of Romania's struggle to accommodate new and old.
- His hungry eyes devoured the short tight red dress that showed her sexy legs, spike heels and low front, which did little to hide her pumped up cleavage.
- She's wearing a short skirt, black leather boots with spike heels, and a black tank top.
More definitions of spike heelDefinition of spike heel in:
- The British & World English dictionary