- The action of causing or allowing a liquid to spill, or liquid spilled in this way: accidents involving chemical spillage oil spillages at seaMore example sentences
- The service responds to fires, road traffic accidents, rescues, flooding incidents, oil spillages etc., throughout the county and on occasion incidents in adjoining counties.
- An ever increasing proportion of call outs now relate to non-fire incidents - road and rail accidents, chemical spillages, traumas caused by extreme weather conditions and so on.
- They would, he said, ignore environmental protection services, including petrol and chemical spillages, and possibly also road traffic accidents.
More definitions of spillageDefinition of spillage in:
- The British & World English dictionary