- 1 (spillikins) another term for jackstraws.More example sentences
- Playing spillikins is a suitable occupation for the very young, indoors.
- We sailed east on a floating palace that offered myriad activities, such as mumblety-peg, spillikins and ring-a-levio.
- Clearing the objects from the Antechamber was like playing a gigantic game of spillikins.
- 2A splinter or fragment.More example sentences
- ‘He went through it with the meat-axe,’ said John; ‘It's all in spillikins in the back garden.’
More definitions of spillikinDefinition of spillikin in:
- The British & World English dictionary