- The action of spilling; material that is spilled.More example sentences
- Unceremoniously, he hoisted her onto his shoulder, causing her to drop the eggs - she watched them, one by one, as they fell - perfect, pristine ovoids one instant, scattered spilth and ruin the next.
- The measurement is accurate and clean-cut, no spit or spilth, no contamination of the content.
- When the stuff is spilled, it becomes filth and therefore is ‘spilth.’
More definitions of spilthDefinition of spilth in:
- The British & World English dictionary