- A spokesperson employed to give a favorable interpretation of events to the media, especially on behalf of a political party.More example sentences
- I learnt this as a junior spin doctor for a minor political party.
- The refusal by the prime minister and his top spin doctor to testify before the Foreign Affairs Committee has opened them up to renewed political attack.
- However it should improve its PR and employ a good spin doctor.
More definitions of spin doctorDefinition of spin doctor in:
- The British & World English dictionary