adjectiveCanadian • informal
- Insane; crazy.More example sentences
- The crowd-pleaser isn't shy about showing off her spinny pianissimo higher range, but this one trick pony will have to bring a little more to the stage than just that.
- All those spinny heads, especially the jester's one, were really, really ODD.
- The zoo is 50 years old and still a boon, providing a welcome change of pace when small heads get too spinny.
More definitions of spinnyDefinition of spinny in:
- The British & World English dictionary