Definition of spiny mouse in English:
A mouse that has spines mixed with the hair on its back, native to Africa and southwestern Asia.
- Genus Acomys, family Muridae: several species
- This ensures the spiny mouse is fully grown, and all their qualities are more pronounced then.
- Golden spiny mice live in arid regions consisting of deserts and savannas dominated by rocky crevices.
- Food that contains too much fat results in less fit spiny mice and it makes their fur greasy.
Definition of spiny mouse in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.