- An image in a rangefinder or camera focusing system that has been bisected by optical means, the halves being aligned only when the system is in focus.More example sentences
- This method is also applicable to single-molecule FRET imaging data and to split images projected on a single camera.
- I always use a split image focus screen and focus on the lower eyelid.
- It was like one of those split images, and yes, as I stared at it I was beginning to think it was lame.
More definitions of split imageDefinition of split image in:
- The British & World English dictionary