- see sponge ( sense 3 of the noun).More example sentences
- The Waterfront only had three choices for dessert: a hot sponge pudding, vanilla or raspberry ice cream.
- I attempt to redress the balance with these little chocolate puddings - fluffy outside and molten within, a cross between a soufflé and a sponge pudding.
- Lemon sponge pudding pops up in American books before making its appearance in any Australian cookbook.
More definitions of sponge puddingDefinition of sponge pudding in:
- The British & World English dictionary