- Rubber latex processed into a spongelike substance.More example sentences
- By 1944, external prosthesis of sponge rubber for women suffering from atrophy or absence of the breast was recommended to surgeons in the Archives of Surgery.
- He outfitted Natalia with a pair of swimmer's goggles, the lenses blocked by sponge rubber and aluminum foil.
- His reappearance at the fall of the eighth wicket, finger encased in enough sponge rubber and plastic to protect a Ming vase, was almost the final barrier to England's progress to a second successive victory in the series.
More definitions of sponge rubberDefinition of sponge rubber in:
- The British & World English dictionary