- Clothes worn for casual outdoor use or for such sports activities as jogging, cycling, tennis, sailing, etc..More example sentences
- Featuring approximately 400 evening dresses, business suits and sportswear, the exhibit offers a thematic look at Armani and his development over the past 25 years.
- John swaggers around on stage in loose sportswear, woolly hat down to his eyes, with his grinning DJ just off to the side.
- Three years ago, the brand was extended into dress shirts, ties and a full collection of sportswear.
More definitions of sportswearDefinition of sportswear in:
- The British & World English dictionary