- another term for axis deer.More example sentences
- The visiting children will be taken along Polo Ground Road, where they can sight black buck (one of the endangered deer species), spotted deer, and a couple of jackals.
- A dozen spotted deer and black bucks and a half-a-dozen sambars were born recently.
- The plantings offer much-needed income and will improve habitat for wild boar and spotted deer, which the villagers hunt.
More definitions of spotted deerDefinition of spotted deer in:
- The British & World English dictionary