- A device resembling a gun that is used to spray a liquid such as paint or pesticide under pressure.More example sentences
- As an old meatworker, I think I could do a better job than that, with a bit of masking paint and a spray gun.
- The detail of one drop station is displayed showing a manual spray gun with connecting fittings and hoses, fluid control, mini-filter, fluid quick disconnect and stem.
- The white background functioned like a witty surrogate for the gallery wall, and the brush reintroduced the intimacy of human touch that had been obliterated by the mechanized spray gun.
More definitions of spray gunDefinition of spray gun in:
- The British & World English dictionary