- A type of lock with a spring-loaded bolt that requires a key to open it, as distinct from a deadbolt.More example sentences
- Originally, the three small drawers were secured by spring locks released from underneath and accessible through the two locking small drawers below.
- Many doors are equipped with simple spring locks.
- Now it was a simple matter of sliding the mounting bracket back into the case until the spring locks snapped into place.
More definitions of spring lockDefinition of spring lock in:
- The British & World English dictionary