- The supersymmetric counterpart of a quark, with spin 0 instead of 1/ 2.More example sentences
- The scalar superpartners of quarks and electrons are called squarks and selectrons.
- Every chiral fermion in the Standard Model has a scalar superpartner; collectively these scalars are referred to as the sfermions, which divide like quarks and leptons into squarks and sleptons.
- Quarks have bosonic partners called squarks, neutrinos have sneutrinos and so on.
1980s: from s(uper) + quark1.
More definitions of squarkDefinition of squark in:
- The British & World English dictionary