- 1Completely clean: squeaky clean restroomsMore example sentences
- I was in Paris recently, and it's clear that French women believe their natural shine comes from having squeaky-clean, healthy skin.
- Lusaka can take a leaf from smaller cities such as Windhoek whose authorities maintain spotlessly squeaky-clean streets.
- You've got plenty of time, and besides, your house is squeaky-clean already.
- 1.1Beyond reproach; without vice: politicians who are less than squeaky cleanMore example sentences
- His photographs sing at you from the wall with squeaky-clean, glossy brilliance and his models are a class above even the best Blue Peter efforts.
- Spielberg reproduces Abagnale's suspiciously squeaky-clean account that seems filtered of potential legal liability content.
- His squeaky-clean morals even reach the money-hungry shareholders of his uncle's media conglomerate.
More definitions of squeaky cleanDefinition of squeaky clean in:
- The British & World English dictionary