- A container made of flexible plastic that is squeezed to extract the contents.More example sentences
- Putting jelly in a plastic squeeze bottle will prevent crosscontact with peanut butter.
- He mopped his face with a towel and moved to a bench where Tracy was already seated, drinking water out of a plastic squeeze bottle.
- Sometimes you even put it in a squeeze bottle so you don't have to keep heaving the can out from under the sink.
More definitions of squeeze bottleDefinition of squeeze bottle in:
- The British & World English dictionary