- short for seriously. do you srsly think you will gain anything? [as sentence adverb]: srsly though, I see where you’re coming from [as submodifier]: it is a srsly cool bikeMore example sentences
- Srsly though, I think their defense and lack thereof is going to have a cascading effect on the team this year.
- If you're srsly about being polite, read this again.
- Srsly, cover up the shoes with your thumb and imagine flats.
late 18th century: first recorded in a manual on shorthand.
More definitions of srslyDefinition of srsly in:
- The British & World English dictionary