- A state in which a body tends to return to its original position after being disturbed.More example sentences
- Also, suppose the population dynamics have reached a stable equilibrium.
- Loading the channel with multiple ions and calculating the respective potential energy profiles as before, we find that the channel can hold up to five Na+ ions in a stable equilibrium.
- In this configuration, the ions exist in a stable equilibrium.
More definitions of stable equilibriumDefinition of stable equilibrium in:
- The British & World English dictionary