Definition of stag party in English:
1A celebration held for a man shortly before his wedding, attended by his male friends only.
- The comedy is set around a stag night, a wedding reception, three pubs and a drunken priest with lots of music, memorabilia and fashion from the era.
- You might get married one day and want to have a stag night.
- A bridegroom-to-be was among six men injured on a stag night out when a mini bus crashed on a moorland road.
1.1North American Any party attended by men only.
- There were hundreds of people, line-ups to get in, and people were coming in for stag parties and birthday parties.
- Hen or stag parties are also widely welcomed in many Blackpool hotels and some of them are even organizing themes events for you.
- Having in the past catered for office weekends, hen and stag parties, and children's parties Fosseys are always open to new ideas.
Definition of stag party in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan