(also stage production)
- A play performed on stage rather than broadcast or made into a movie.More example sentences
- Ronald Harwood has adapted his stage play for the screen.
- There is no doubt that O'Brien can write, but Eden offers no evidence whatsoever that he can write a stage play.
- We'll also be looking for an extra chorus and lead roles for the Christmas stage production at Sadler's Wells.
More definitions of stage playDefinition of stage play in:
- The British & World English dictionary