- Skill or experience in writing or staging plays.More example sentences
- Sturtevant's skill at stagecraft has never been so clear as in this recent work, where, as she puts it, the weight of meaning is no longer in what is concealed, but is carried on the surface.
- The film and comedy components are much more assured than the theatre, which has some pretty clumsy stagecraft, and which too frequently appears to be just a convenient vehicle for the gags.
- His simple stagecraft makes you shiver with sheer pleasure at what theatre can do without resort to special effects.
More definitions of stagecraftDefinition of stagecraft in:
- The British & World English dictionary