Definition of staghorn fern in English:
A fern with fronds that resemble antlers, occurring in tropical rain forests where it typically grows as an epiphyte.
- Genus Platycerium, family Polypodiaceae
- Still thinking big, French suggests the magnificent staghorn fern, Platycerium.
- Spratlin also used vertical space to help create a convincing garden by mounting pots of staghorn ferns and donkey tails on the wall near the gate.
- The giant staghorn fern has upright sterile leaflike structures of glossy, vivid green.
Definition of staghorn fern in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan