- A person who stands, especially in a passenger vehicle when all the seats are occupied or at a performance or sporting event.More example sentences
- We just departed New York 5 minutes late with every seat filled and a few standees.
- The front row of standees pretty much blocks the view of the rest of the orchestra seats from my shoulders down.
- If the meeting is full, such people may also be standees.
More definitions of standeeDefinition of standee in:
- The British & World English dictionary