- Space available for people to stand rather than sit in a vehicle, building, or stadium.More example sentences
- With the building full to standing room only as he delivers his spiel, there is a definite air of sanctity and reverence.
- We frequently hear that during rush hour many passengers are left with standing room only.
- He soon had the assembled crowds dancing and swaying on whatever standing room was available.
More definitions of standing roomDefinition of standing room in:
- The British & World English dictionary