- The person or act that gives the most heralded or impressive performance in a program.More example sentences
- As Mrs Conway, Penelope Keith gives a star turn, not a performance - largely because she appears unable to risk not getting a laugh or appearing unsympathetic.
- There's even a star turn from a dog for those who find the human actors hard to take.
- The film would be merely a showpiece however, a star turn for its lead actor, if the script did not successfully balance Whale's story with those of Clay Boone and Hannah.
More definitions of star turnDefinition of star turn in:
- The British & World English dictionary