- A young actress with aspirations to become a star: a Hollywood starletMore example sentences
- The film industry too has a seen an increase in number of actresses and starlets.
- ‘We are here to identify the potential in you,’ Gautam Pavate, choreographer, promised the young stars and starlets, who had enthusiastically signed up for the summer workshop.
- She accurately told the FBI that Welles was broke and that he was cheating on his wife, the beautiful movie star Rita Hayworth, with a string of starlets and showgirls.
More definitions of starletDefinition of starlet in:
- The British & World English dictionary