adjective & adverb• informal , chiefly North American
- Of, in, or toward the US (used in reference to the US from elsewhere or from the geographically separate states of Alaska and Hawaii): [as adjective]: stateside police departments [as adverb]: they were headed statesideMore example sentences
- When he came home the following Christmas, Levi was happy to know he would be sent somewhere stateside after the holidays.
- The Delta agent called United in London and was told to sell us new tickets, and that we could apply for a refund for the new ones stateside.
- So, the soldiers sprang into action and enlisted stateside help from doctors, politicians and churches.
More definitions of statesideDefinition of stateside in:
- The British & World English dictionary