adjective & adverb
- Extending throughout a particular US state: [as adjective]: a statewide health system [as adverb]: two stations will broadcast the final statewideMore example sentences
- A statewide health campaign has movie theaters showing spots that promote fitness.
- Florida Banks Inc. is a holding company for a statewide community banking system.
- Mounting a statewide testing system is a task beyond the capacity of most state departments of education.
More definitions of statewideDefinition of statewide in:
- The British & World English dictionary