- The adhering of a garment to the wearer’s body or to another garment, caused by a buildup of static electricity.More example sentences
- Well let me tell you that what you'll find are grey plastic moccasins, elasticated waists and short - sleeved shirts with more static cling than a workbenchful of vices.
- Have you ever wondered about static electricity and static cling?
- What I was suspecting was that these thing were held together by electrostatic forces - static cling - little, very weak, electrostatic forces that holds together grains.
More definitions of static clingDefinition of static cling in:
- The British & World English dictionary