nounchiefly North American
- A car with a longer body than usual, incorporating a large carrying area behind the seats and having an extra door at the rear for easy loading.More example sentences
- In 1991, Tata Motors introduced a station wagon and later a sport-utility vehicle.
- But the Signum has a larger backseat while the station wagon has more cargo space.
- So the station wagon has a long rear overhang and three side windows that are approximately the same size.
More definitions of station wagonDefinition of station wagon in:
- The British & World English dictionary