1Writing paper, especially with matching envelopes.
- It even encourages letter writing with a sampling of stationery and matching envelopes.
- Think how much could be saved on stationery, envelopes and postage, and maybe even reduce the requirement of the number of couriers.
- And he can order all the stationery he wants, as long as it's limited to one box.
1.1Writing and other office materials.
- At Waltons, a office furnishings and stationery company in Beach Road, Woodstock, a parking lot was flooded.
- Star Office Choice has the most comprehensive range of stationery and office supplies in Lismore and Casino.
- We're not running most of the replies, because we don't have enough asterisks in the office stationery cupboard to make them safe for work.
See stationary (usage).
Words that rhyme with stationerydeflationary, inflationary, probationary, stationary
For editors and proofreaders
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.