- 1Writing paper, especially with matching envelopes.More example sentences
- It even encourages letter writing with a sampling of stationery and matching envelopes.
- Think how much could be saved on stationery, envelopes and postage, and maybe even reduce the requirement of the number of couriers.
- And he can order all the stationery he wants, as long as it's limited to one box.
- 1.1Writing and other office materials.More example sentences
- At Waltons, a office furnishings and stationery company in Beach Road, Woodstock, a parking lot was flooded.
- Star Office Choice has the most comprehensive range of stationery and office supplies in Lismore and Casino.
- We're not running most of the replies, because we don't have enough asterisks in the office stationery cupboard to make them safe for work.
See stationary (usage).