Definition of statistical in English:
Of or relating to the use of statistics: a statistical comparison
More example sentences
- He has written on stochastic geometry and its applications, and the statistical theory of shape.
- He lectured and assisted with tutorial sessions and began to take an interest in statistical ideas.
- He attended Pearson's lectures and learnt how to go about statistical research.
- [sentence adverb]: these differences were not statistically significantMore example sentences
- No statistically significant differences between groups were found either for smoking or for exposure.
- These differences were statistically significant, but are only marginal.
- Both organs showed statistically significant differences in the second and fourth weeks of exposure.
Definition of statistical in:
- British & World English dictionary