- A dish consisting of raw ground steak mixed with raw egg, onion, and seasonings.More example sentences
- Meat is rarely consumed raw, although some cultures include the practice and one or two western dishes, notably steak tartare, do call for raw meat.
- Kibbeh, a mixture of cracked wheat and minced lamb is good, but it is worth remembering that this is a dish, like steak tartare, of raw meat.
- Their version of steak tartare turned out to be a disastrous agglomeration of purplish burger meat bristling, hedgehog-style, with inedible, overly dry toast points.
More definitions of steak tartareDefinition of steak tartare in:
- The British & World English dictionary