- A dark bluish-gray color.More example sentences
- The mother came in from the kitchen, dark steel blue eyes clouded over with tears of worry and stress, strawberry blond hair matted and gnarled.
- Available colors are navy, black, beige, humus, steel blue, and sky blue, for a minimum order of 12.
- First away were Eddystone eels in the new steel blue and fluoro yellow colours, their long supple tails wig wagging at a rapid rate as they were towed into the depths by the sinkers.
More definitions of steel blueDefinition of steel blue in:
- The British & World English dictionary