- 1A person or mechanism that steers a vehicle or vessel.More example sentences
- This meant that club stalwart David Harrison rode with sighted Mark Johnson, a work colleague he recently recruited as a steerer.
- Being a control freak, I leapt on as the steerer with Heather as the stoker.
- Toyota Team Thailand have not been sitting on their hands either, following the demise last meeting of their lead Corolla in the hands of star driver Natavud (one of the best steerers in Thailand, in my opinion).
More definitions of steererDefinition of steerer in:
- The British & World English dictionary