- A continuous flow of charged particles from a star.More example sentences
- An aging star sheds its outer layers of gas through stellar winds.
- But if a breeze blows through it - say, a stellar wind from a giant star nearby - the gas is driven outward.
- They are characterised by high masses, strong stellar winds, and accreting material from the companion star leading to a ‘cocoon’ around the compact source.
More definitions of stellar windDefinition of stellar wind in:
- The British & World English dictionary